top of page

Your pets must be healthy and fully vaccinated to travel or live internationally. You will likely be required to attain official health certification. Start the process months ahead of your travel, particularly if traveling to Australia or New Zealand. As a first step, confirm the health policies for your destination country(s) on the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service website.

Village Veterinary Clinic helps you meet your destination country’s requirements and is federally accredited and authorized to issue travel health certificates (Certificate of Veterinary Inspection). Health certificates can only be issued after all needed health exams, tests, and preventative treatment is complete.

Dog with toy
Health Certificates
bottom of page